Based on the general environmental duty (GED) as the centre of the Environment Protection Act 2017, we can advice you on how to manage potential risks to the environment and human health in relation to contaminated land.
We perform environmental assessments with an approach for risk management and regulatory compliance according to EPA regulations, the Environment Protection Act 2017, and the National Environment Protection (Assessment of Site Contamination) Measure 1999 (NEPM).
We offer different Land Contamination Assessments including but not limited to:
- Soil, groundwater and air contamination testing and assessment (including Asbestos validation in soil)
- PFAS assessment
- Chemical vapour intrusion modelling and assessment
- Human health and ecological risk assessment
- Soil disposal hazard categorisation testing
- Soil contamination remediation