We service all of Victoria including Melbourne, Geelong, Mornington and Ballarat.
We work strictly to the current legislation:
- Environment Protection Act 2017
- National Environment Protection Measure on the Assessment of Site Contamination 1999
- National Environment Protection (Assessment of Site Contamination) Measure 1999
- EPA Victoria Contaminated Land Policy – Publication 1915 February 2021
- Environmental Protection Regulations 2021
NATA Accredited Laboratory
- Member of Engineers Australia
- Member of the Footings and Foundation Society
- Member of the Association of Consulting Structural Engineers
- Member of the Forensic Engineering Society of Australia
- Member of the Environment Institute Australia and NZ.
- Registered Building Practitioner Civil Engineer EC – 43125
Planning Permit Applications
Council requires an environmental assessment as part of their Planning Permit Application.
Waste Disposal Permits
EPA requires testing to dispose of waste at transfer statons, recycling plants and tips
The EPA puts orders on sites that they believe to be contaminated.
Concerns about past land use and due diligence process when buying or selling property.
We test for a broad spectrum of contaminants including Mould, Heavy metals, Asbestos, Pesticides, Petrochemicals, PFAS and Industrial Chemicals.